VPNAVY UPDATES SUSPENDED
- HAVING MAJOR NETWORK PROBLEMS -
27JUL2020: Just got off the phone with COMCAST/XFINITY Security about my network problem.
Stay Safe and Good Hunting!
1. We aren't sure why I can't get to VPNAVY while others can. They will see what they can find out.
2. They advised me to DISABLE xFi Advanced Security for now so I can get to VPNAVY, ftp and e-mail.
3. If you are using Comcast/Xfinity to access VPNAVY - They would like to know who CAN'T get to VPNAVY using Comcast/Xfinity Advanced Security ENABLED. Unfortunately, if you are ENABLED and CAN'T get to my site - you won't see this announcement! SMILE
So, if you can get to VPNAVY using Comcast/Xfinity Advanced Security ENABLED - please let me know (include your state). If you AREN'T using Comcast/Xfinity to access VPNAVY (i.e., you are using AT&T, Verizon, etc.) - no need to let me know. Only interested in those using Comcast/Xfinity.
4. I will notify SelectHosting to upgrade VPNAVY to https protocol.
5. I will bring my Guestbook back online.